Today : Other Places
Later that same day...
Here are some other fine places to go.
- Wired (duh)
- Wired News (duh)
- Salon Magazine
- Slashdot.org: News for Nerds. Stuff That Matters.
- The Mighty Kymm
- nobody knows anything
- Ceej's black book
- off c e n t e r
- stranger.than.fiction [a life]
- only shallow
- Hong Kong Movies in the San Francisco Bay Area
- (parenthesis): a personal journal
- Wrap Me Up In It
- Aries Moon
- Bad Hair Days
- Like Ethidium Bromide-Labeled DNA Fragments Through the Agarose...
- Sluggy Freelance
- firedrake's color chart
- Lifestyle tips for the dead
- Miles From Dalymount
- Kalamazoo Days
- bits and pieces
Willfully blind self-indulgent nebbish or amusingly quirky old coot? And how bout that local sports team? Discuss among yourselves.
All names are fake, most places are real, the author is definitely unreliable but it's all in good fun. Yep.
© 1998-1999 Lighthouse for the Deaf. All rights reserved and stuff.
The motto at the top of the page is a graffito I saw on Brunswick Street in Melbourne.